Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome To All!



Hi there! My name is GiGi, and as you can see, I'm a 14 year old Greyhound. I have been retired for a long time, and my mom & I thought it would be nice for me to have my own blog. 
I used to race in Texas. I wasn't very fast though, and I was adopted out to live in New Jersey with my mom and another Greyhound named Heidi Q. She went to the Rainbow Bridge on this date 2 years ago. I miss her very much. 
My mom adopted a miniature Schnauzer named Slander last year to keep me company. We do a lot of napping together!



I had a stroke last year, and I was in the hospital for a week. I recovered pretty well, though. My vet was very caring and helpful. The hospital helped me rehab so I could walk again!

My mom was very happy when I came home, and so was I! Getting old is no fun, but we all have to do it. I will try to age gracefully.

 I hope you will enjoy my blog. Please leave me comments, as I like to hear from everyone. 


bye for now  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment