Sunday, July 5, 2009

Slander Is A Big Help


As some of you know, my mom is going to school to become a Vet Tech. She has to do certain things for her externship so she can continue on with her classes. Lately she has been taking little Slander to the vet clinic with her so she can practice her Vet Tech stuff on her. From what I've heard, Slander is a very good patient! She was X-rayed, pulled this way and that, and she was a good girl. She used to be a show dog so she is used to people poking her and positioning her every which way. In this photo she is getting some ear drops. 
I'm glad I am too old to go to the clinic, because I'm sure my mom would be making me do all sorts of stuff! When I was younger I would have been glad to help, but I would rather rest at home and leave the excitement to the younger dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment