Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Feeling Better Now


I was feeling kind of yucky on Monday. My mom came home at noon to take me out and I was not a happy Greyhound. I was dizzy and couldn't stand up and I didn't want to go outside. I have no idea what happened to me. My mom thought I was having another "vestibular event", since she knows the signs and I've had 2 already. 
She called my dad and told him to come home soon to take care of me, because she had to go back to work.
When he came home I was all better! I was able to get up and walk by myself and go outside like I always do. My mom was so happy to hear that I was ok, she was worrying at work about me. I guess that is what happens when you get to be a senior, but it's still scary sometimes. 
I've been ok for the last couple of days now. I have been getting extra hugs & kisses from my mom since Monday...I think she is still worried a little bit. I don't mind the extra love!



No comments:

Post a Comment