Saturday, June 6, 2009

Soon To Be Alone All Day




Mom is getting ready to start her externship for school. This means I will be left alone for a part of the day until my dad comes home. I know my mom is not happy about it, because when I'm alone I like to pee and poop on the carpet! 
My mom was practicing leaving me alone by putting me in the kitchen with all my blankets down, and pushing Slander's crate into the doorway so I can't get out. That works for me, I can pee & poop in there too!

I can't help it really, I'm quite old and have to go out frequently. I guess we will have to see how it works out. My mom said her externship should only last about 2 months, so I will have her back home with me all day eventually. In the meantime I will try to be good and wait for my dad to come home in the middle of the day to walk me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment