Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Visitor



Cruz went home the other day, and yesterday my friend Dewey came over! I will be very tired with all these visitors. She comes over a lot so she really doesn't need her crate, but she likes it so she goes in it a lot. I won't go in her crate, it's just like mine.
Mostly she likes to sleep on the futon, where I usually nap. My dad falls asleep watching TV and she will climb up and sleep next to him. Then he wakes up and chases her out. She is smart though, when he goes back to sleep she climbs up again.

My mom was trying to take a photo of her "smiling" because she is a very happy greyhound...but she is also very active and it's hard to get a picture that's not blurry. 

She will keep trying to get some more good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment