Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Signs Of Spring

Sorry I have not posted in a few days, I have been resting. I fell during one of my afternoon walks and I was a little sore. I'm doing better now, my mom gave me a pain pill and that helped a lot. 
The grass is really growing in our front yard! It looks pretty but I know it has to be cut eventually. It keeps raining here so there is no time to get the mower out. 


There are also dandelions growing here and there. I was walking this morning and there was a very large bee near one of them. I sniffed it and it flew right at my mom! She did not appreciate that.


My mom did not try to take a photo of the bee. She hustled me back inside. I think she thought the bee was angry and was going to sting one of us. I have never been stung, but she has. 

I am going to have a nice afternoon nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment