Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dewey Goes Home Today

Dewey's mom called today to say she will be picking her up. We will be sad to see her go. On the other hand, I will be able to reclaim my spot on the futon back. As you can see, she is quite comfortable in the position that I usually assume.


She is very smart to put her head on the pillow and everything. Greyhounds are not stupid when it comes to a soft spot. They can sniff one out no matter where they are.

I know Dewey will be coming back for another visit soon, but I think I am going to enjoy my solitude for a few days. Older greyhounds are set in their ways and don't like too much change. 
The next few days are supposed to be warmer so I will get to go outside and sniff up the spring air. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment